About the company: The biggest international company in the microfinance field in R.M.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth;
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.);
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met;
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing);
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.);
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management;
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Proven experience as a commercial director or other relevant roles;
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients;
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis;
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Knowledge of English, Romanian and Russian is a must.
- The company is open to provide a salary according to the expectations of the candidate;
- Training and team buildings;
- Opportunity to exchange experience in other countries.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CDI in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909