About the company: International audit company which provides: Assurance, Advisory, and Tax & Legal Services.
Tax Consultants have the knowledge and expertise in corporate taxation, indirect taxation, and personal taxation in order to provide local and international clients with tailored advice. Their objective is to help clients optimize their tax positions.
● Participate in accounting and payroll projects;
● Provide advice on corporate taxation, indirect taxation, and personal taxation, tax
● Conduct research in tax legislation sources in various matters;
● Analyze and structure data, prepare various reports;
● Participate in analyses work;
● Follow-up with the tax authorities for the client’s tax files.
What we are looking for:
● Fresh graduates, master students (Accounting, Finance, Economics), and young
professionals with 1-2 years of experience in accounting;
● Interest in developing a career in the Tax field and a high level of business awareness;
● Computer literacy (Microsoft Office); Accounting tools (1C - proved work proficiency;
SAP– nice to have);
● Fluency in Romanian and English; good command of Russian is nice to have;
● Team players, hard-working individuals;
● High motivation for professional development with a genuine desire to learn;
What’s in it for you:
● You will have a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform;
● You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training
● You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an
integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and
● You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
Interested candidates may send their CV to HR-Consulting ( www.search4staff.com ) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code JTC in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 60 102 909