- The Chief Accountant is responsible for coordinating the local accounting and tax
- Coordinate the accounting team in order to complete the tasks within deadlines
- Preparation and validation of the monthly balance sheet, ensure the correctness of the book-keeping and - complete the period end close
- Maintains relation with tax authorities, statistics, external audit
- Approve the payments
- Follow up new tax and accounting legislation that may have an effect on company's operations
- Elaborate or update local accounting policy and procedures
- Managing the work of the accountants and provide guidance
- To have a good command of English, Turkish, Gagauz and of a local language, preferably.
- To have knowledge in relation to accounting
- Adaptation to teamwork
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively
- Graduate of high school, preferably university
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com , specifying in the subject of the message the position for which they are applying.