QSI International School of Chisinau is looking for a qualified Librarian and LOE (language other than English) Teacher for every day (Mon-Fri) classes from 07:45AM until 4:15PM (students aged 5-17).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree;
- Teaching Qualification required;
- Excellent teaching and communication skills;
-Experience using computers and working with electronic databases;
- Familiarity with information management systems;
- Experience working with foreign students is an advantage;
- Strong English is a must, fluent in Romanian and Russian;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel, email;
- At least 1 year of related experience required;
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with colleagues and members of the academic community;
- Police background check is mandatory.
- Oversee the library to ensure cleanliness, order, and protection of the library’s resources
- Develop and organize library inventory (e.g. with books, collections, periodicals, multimedia, etc.)
- Conduct regular checks and updates on database information
-Research and implement new information system techniques
- Planning, preparing and delivering library lessons according to QSI curriculum using mastery learning;
- Contribute to school community life;
- Teaching Romanian/Russian lessons as needed by school;
- Other responsibilities as needed by school.
Remuneration: Official employment with starting salary of 9000 MDL net depending on experience.
Interested applicants should submit CV and cover letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2021. Early applications will be given priority.