Issued by: OSCE Mission to Moldova
Vacancy number: VNMOLG00241
Vacancy type: Local Contracted
Number of posts: 1
Duty station: Tiraspol
Date of issue: 15 January 2021
Deadline for application: 4 February 2021 - 23:59 Central European Time (CET/CEST)
The incumbent is assigned to the Office of Head of Mission (OHM) Programme and functions as Housekeeper in Bender’s Office of the OSCE Mission to Moldova.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The incumbent has the following responsibilities:
• Maintains adequate stock of consumables in close co-operation with the Tiraspol Office Assistant (stationery, toner, paper cleaning supplies, tea, coffee and drinking water) and arranges their collection and distribution;
• Performs tasks related to cleaning of the office premises (washes dishes, cups, towels, daily routine and periodical general cleaning of all premises);
• In case of necessity provides catering assistance for official events (on request of the National Programme Officer Tiraspol, DHOM, CFA or other Mission Member) and prepares tea and coffee;
• Renders necessary assistance during negotiations, meetings or other events;
• Performs duties related to any correspondence delivery from and to the Office;
• Performs other related work as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see: https://www.osce.org/mission-to-moldova.
Education: Primary education Experience: One year experience in cleaning premises with ability to use general cleaning and household equipment. Languages: Good communication skills in Romanian and Russian with some knowledge of English. Other Ability: to work with people of different nationalities, religious and cultural background.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deduction is EUR 297.41. OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Social benefits include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment. The deadline for submitting the application is February 04, 2021.
Please note that CVs and other applications submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form will not be reviewed.
Applications received after the deadline would not be considered.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and informed of the results of the recruitment for this post.