Peace Corps Moldova is looking for qualified and motivated candidate for a part time position of Consultant to Support Revision, Adjustment and Digitalization of the Youth in Development Training Package.
The Scope of Work for the Consultant will focus on focus on revising, adjusting and digitalizing the Youth in Development training package into a format that will allow it to be delivered in a blended style, combining on-line classroom, and field-based activities. Majority of the communication and activities are expected to be conducted online, with limited in person contact.
Tentative period of contract (might be subject of changes): April, 2021 (10 - 15 hours/week and not to exceed 80 hours; over the course of 8 weeks).
Major Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Revise the Peace Corps (PC) Youth in Development Training Package
- Provide support in contextualizing the PC global curriculum to Moldovan context in regards, to Positive Youth Development, Youth Participation, and Youth Engagement through Clubs, Camps, Service Learning Projects, and Volunteering
- Develop instructional design for the session
- Create and develop visual and instructional design for the sessions both for the content delivered online and Face to Face
Work Experience Requirements and Qualifications:
- Two years of progressively responsible work training adults, facilitation of topics related to youth participation, extracurricular activities, clubs, camps, service learning
- Proven experience in designing and delivering online training is an advantage
- Familiarity with instructional design and participatory facilitation of group processes (ORID, Liberating Structures).
- Good knowledge of current tendencies in youth sector in Moldova, and community development approaches to youth empowerment.
- Fluent writing and reading proficiency in English language and native speaker of Romanian are required. Native or fluent Russian will be considered an advantage.
- University or college degree in Human Rights, Social Science, Arts, Education or other development related fields.
- Additional training and certification in youth work and or Moodle would be an advantage.
Interested candidate should submit the Resume and a short letter of interest highlighting relevant skills and experience (not more than one page) at [email protected] by January 6, 2021