Peace Corps Moldova is looking for qualified and motivated candidate for a part time position of E-Learning Course Developer.
E-Learning Course Developer will work closely in daily coordination with the Training Manager and PC course developers, to design a blended training course with associated digital activities and resources and will provide technical support to PC course developers and the learners. Majority of the communication and activities are expected to be conducted online, with limited in person contact.
Tentative period of contract (might be subject for changes): February-June, 2021 (15 - 20 hours/week and not to exceed 240 hours; over the course of 16 weeks).
Major Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diversify PC training materials and delivery methods in the context of the blended approach for PCVs training courses.
- Develops learner-centered eLearning activities for Peace Corps Moldova Volunteers for the PC online platform (Moodle) to support the blended learning instructional practice and learner outcomes.
- Together with the PC course developers sequences the online course content prior to the development of the online course.
- Designs interactive course content targeting various learning styles and educational delivery methods combining elements of in-person teaching with technology-enabled learning for the blended training design.
- Designs interactive storyboards and graphics, integrates multimedia and builds online course activities, assignments and assessments.
- Completes PC LCDC and eLearning related courses and consults PC eLearning resources for course design.
- Supports the curriculum planning, lesson design and course content tailoring based on PC quality assurance guidance and deployment, operating procedures, standards and software upgrade requirements.
Work Experience Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English. (Romanian and/or Russian will be an advantage)
- Computer literacy: HTML, Web page, Web Site design, eLearning, multimedia design, video editing, graphic design.
- Experience with Moodle learning management system.
- Experience with blended learning training design.
- Experience with working in an international environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- University degree in IT, Education and eLearning Instructional Design.
Interested candidate should submit the Resume and a short letter of interest highlighting relevant skills and experience (not more than one page) at [email protected] by January 6, 2021