Center for Entrepreneurial Education and Business Support (CEDA) is a non-governmental organization that seeks to contribute to the social and economic development of the country, poverty eradication through development and harnessing of vocational skills, of private initiative and entrepreneurial spirt.
In the context of the new project, “Creating Value for Others: VET institutions provide relevant vocational skills (CREATIVO)”, funded by Liechtenstein Development Service (LED) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), CEDA announces an open recruitment for the position of Project Assistant.
The project will intervene at institutional, beneficiary and policy levels. It will contribute to strengthening the cooperation between the private sector and VET institutions for developing demand-driven short-term training courses for their employees. The project will also support VET institutions to carry-out school-based entrepreneurial activities to generate income and enable VET students to acquire relevant labor market skills.
Project Duration: 01 December 2020 – 30 November 2023
Project financed by: LED and SDC.
CEDA is committed to diversity, inclusion and gender equality in the workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, age and ethno-cultural background to apply and to become part of our team. For CEDA and its donors, the prevention of any kind of discrimination is a key priority, both internally and for partner organizations. We promote zero tolerance of inaction against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
The main responsibilities, qualification requirements and application procedures for this position are here:
Main role and responsibilities:
- Carrying out administrative project duties
- Maintaining filing system for all program materials (including trainers’ reports, lists of trainings participants, acts of acceptance, etc.)
- Preparing briefing packets and agendas for visitors, meetings, and similar activities
- Keeping records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- Acting as interpreter within activities as needed
- Translating project documentation and all materials related to training and capacity building activities upon need
- Drafting budgets of activities planned on a monthly basis
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum one-year office experience in project assisting
- Good communication skills, fluency in written and spoken Romanian and English language; good working knowledge of Russian.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively.
Application Procedure: All interested candidates should submit their applications (CV including contacts of two references and Cover Letter) in English to: email@example.com indicating in the subject line “Project Assistant”. The deadline for submission of the applications is December 28, at 17.00. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.