Center for Entrepreneurial Education and Business Support (CEDA) is a non-governmental organization that seeks to contribute to the social and economic development of the country, poverty eradication through development and harnessing of vocational skills, of private initiative and entrepreneurial spirt.
In the context of the new project, “Creating Value for Others: VET institutions provide relevant vocational skills (CREATIVO)”, funded by Liechtenstein Development Service (LED) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), CEDA announces an open recruitment for the positions of Training Program Coordinator.
The project will intervene at institutional, beneficiary and policy levels. It will contribute to strengthening the cooperation between the private sector and VET institutions for developing demand-driven short-term training courses for their employees. The project will also support VET institutions to carry-out school-based entrepreneurial activities to generate income and enable VET students to acquire relevant labor market skills.
Project Duration: 01 December 2020 – 30 November 2023
Project financed by: LED and SDC.
CEDA is committed to diversity, inclusion and gender equality in the workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, age and ethno-cultural background to apply and to become part of our team. For CEDA and its donors, the prevention of any kind of discrimination is a key priority, both internally and for partner organizations. We promote zero tolerance of inaction against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
The main responsibilities, qualification requirements and application procedures for this position are listed HERE:
Training Program Coordinator
Main role and responsibilities:
- Mapping out annual plans for training and capacity building activities envisaged in the project
- Coordinating with training/capacity building participants during the activities and ensuring that all technical requirements are fulfilled
- Support VET institutions in liaising with the private sector to identify and develop training services
- Preparing, facilitating, monitoring, evaluating and documenting the consultancy and training activities
- Measuring the effectiveness of trainings (of VET teachers and VET institutions management and administrative staff, and students) and producing evaluation reports
- Follow and implement the latest training methods and techniques
- Revising educational ads and materials elaborated within the project and ensure their on-line placement/professional editing/printing
- Introducing and supervising tasks related to training and capacity building activities in the task Management Program
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
Job qualifications and requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of progressively responsible professional experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Graduate or post graduate degree in education or relevant fields
- Written and verbal communication skills, fluency in written and spoken Romanian and English language; good working knowledge of Russian.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Application Procedure: All interested candidates should submit their applications (CV including contacts of two references and Cover Letter) in English to: email@example.com indicating in the subject line “Training Program Coordinator”. The deadline for submission of the applications is December 28, at 17.00. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.