• Increase sales by actively seeking business opportunities;
• To seek out new distributors in order to secure geographical coverage in the area;
• To initiate direct sales to main contractors;
• To actively seek out new potential customers and service of existing customers in cooperation with our distributor(s);
• To secure that all relevant customer groups have a broad knowledge of the product programme by arranging internal and external product training;
• To incorporate product specifications in connection with tenders;
• To ensure that the product package is updated and at all times meets the market requirements;
• To widen sales of the complete product package;
• To assist in carrying out centrally and locally planned promotion and marketing activities.
• Maintain a customer map of all existing and potential customers in the geographical area;
• Maintain a competitor map for the geographical area;
• Develop and maintain a plan for visiting all potential customers;
• Reporting requirement – monthly;
• To compare the distributors´ performance by periods;
• To follow up on budgetary variances: products and turnover.
• Mechanical engineer or similar with sales skills achieved in connection to water supply, through contact to water works and contractors working within the water field;
• Proven sales skills, min. 5 years experience within the water/sewage segment;
• Strong ability in building up relations;
• Romanian, Russian and English in writing and speech;
• Good communication skills;
• Self-motivating – able to work alone in the field;
• Team player.
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail:
[email protected] , with indication of the vacancy code: PPMVB
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274
You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com