We are looking for a knowledgeable Manual QA Engineer to join our team in Chisinau and work on ensuring the product quality in one of our in-house projects.
- Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, or re-gression testing;
- Contributing directly to the refinement and improvement of testing procedures and test plans;
- Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects;
- Contributing to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspec-tive and overall design.
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including the following: functional, re-gression, automation;
- Root cause analysis;
- Basic Linux/Unix operations;
- Knowledge of HTTP protocols, responses, status codes and RESTFull API;
- Experience with browser developer tools;
- Skilled in performance testing and analysis;
- Ability to write down test cases based on understanding of requirements and how our solution works;
- Ability to contribute to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design;
- Good knowledge of English language is a plus;
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Mon-day - Friday work schedule;
- Possibility to work from home, as well as to come to the office when needed;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply send your CV in English to HireMe@developmentaid.org