Internews is currently looking to hire consultant(s)/company who can design and facilitate focus group discussions among men and women, readers of an online media outlet in Moldova. Selected vendor will also conduct remote in-depth interviews with the outlet’s editorial and sales staff. The survey is to help Internews assess whether a partner media organisation is meeting the information needs of their audience and whether intervention helped the media partner to increase revenues from online sales. These discussions should shed light on the extent to which the media outlet’s content is seen as having improved in terms of quality and relevance following a relevant project intervention.
Interested parties should submit their applications to email@example.com with attention to Olesya Mygal, by 21 September 2020. If you have any additional questions please address them at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or tel.: +38 (097) 516 11 36.
Applications should include the below documentation:
- A 2-3-page statement of interest/draft proposal, highlighting how your methodological approach will address the scope planned for this evaluation as well as describing how your profile meets criteria (see next section)
- A CV and 2 recommendations (in case if you are applying as an independent individual) or description of your previous experience (for the organisations or companies)
- Description of the team, which will be implementing the project.
- Evidence of evaluation work (e.g. link to evaluation reports or PDF attachments), highlighting evaluation theories and approaches.
- Detailed budget according to the template provided in the annexes. Please note that the budget should cover all travel and logistical costs associated with running the focus groups, including reimbursement of participants time and travel costs, if this is needed. All budget figures should be submitted in GBP and should not exceed GBP 5000.
- A short cost justification (not included in the 2-page limit) and estimated level of effort (number of days) – including your salary history and/or daily rate for your last 3 consultancies.
- Fluent in Romanian
- Bachelor’s degree in media, journalism, international development, evaluation, research or related field (if an individual)
- Registered organization in a related field (if an organization)
- At least 3 years’ experience conducting evaluations or research in difficult contexts, with particular experience of conducting Focus Group Discussions
- Excellent inter-cultural communication skills/cultural sensitivity and the ability to forge strong cross-cultural relationships and build trust demonstrated through previous intercultural experience
- Strong facilitation, presentation, writing and communication skills
- Masters’ degree in relevant field
- Experience conducting evaluations for media development, or more than 5 years’ experience doing evaluation or research work
The activity is part of the "Audience Understanding and Digital Support Project" (AUDS).
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.