One of the world’s leading advisors in impact investing, Finance in Motion focuses on sustainable economic, social and environmental development in low- and medium- income countries. With well over EUR 1.9 billion in Assets under Management, the company leverages public sector contributions through private investors. Our funds provide debt or equity primarily for local financial institutions and increasingly for project and corporate finance. We are active in 30 countries across Southeast and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and Latin America, where we foster small business and rural development, green energy production, and natural resource protection.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics. Due to this ongoing success, Finance in Motion is seeking an Investment Officer (m/f/d).
· Working throughout the whole investment cycle through origination, due diligence, structuring, negotiation, preparation, detailed investment proposal writing and monitoring of debt investments into banks and other financial institutions, with supervision from senior team members
· Monitoring/analysis of key market and economic developments in countries of operation
· Monitoring of financial sector regulatory and supervisory framework
· Participating in monitoring of existing debt investments, including preparation of regular and ad-hoc monitoring reports based on client visits, review of financial and portfolio reports as well as other relevant research
· Building and managing relationships with Funds’ clients and other stakeholders, supporting investments in other countries of operations when/if necessary, with supervision from senior team members
· Identifying technical assistance needs for financial institutions or market participants in the area of MSME as well as EE/RE finance
· Advancing responsible finance through respective dialogue, investment structuring, workshops and initiatives
What we expect:
· Degree in economics, business administration, finance, development finance, or a related field
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience of relevant and commercial work (e.g. banking, corporate finance, or audit) gained from a major commercial bank, equity fund, advisory services or corporate finance firm
· Experience in lending to financial institutions and portfolio responsibility
· Proven track record in financial analysis and conducting due diligence of financial institutions
· Credit analysis skills and ability to interpret accounts, sound analytical skills and the ability to approach issues and solve problems in a practical manner
What you can expect:
· An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 40 nationalities who strive to uphold our start-up spirit and profit from the opportunities of a growing company
· A job with a great degree of autonomy that achieves real impact through cooperation and joint responsibility
· A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company culture that rewards above-average results
Our around 205 employees working from our 17 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and prefer a communication style that suits the flat hierarchies and cooperative mindset we value, we would very much like to hear from you. Please use our online application system to submit your full application including a CV and meaningful cover letter.
Hostingul si serviciile internet pentru administrarea portalului CIVIC.MD sunt oferite gratuit de compania Starnet