The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to offer services for design and development of the new technical functionalities for the official web pages of Anti-corruption Prosecutor's Office (APO), General Prosecutor’s Office (GPO) and Specialised Prosecutor's Office on Organised Crime and Special Causes (PCCOCS) within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova (ACT Project)”.
The tender is open to Moldovan resident companies specialized in providing IT services with a three-year work experience.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than January 29, 2024 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
Financial Offer Including (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- total gross experts’ fees
- all auxiliary costs according to the services requested in the Terms of Reference
- total estimated budget, expressed in MDL, 0% VAT.
- company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL;
Technical offer must compulsorily contain (in a separate sealed envelope, length of the offer will not exceed 5 pages, excluding CVs, certificates, and authorizations):
- Description of the company, encompassing its experience, human resources, field-specific managerial and technical capabilities, etc.
- Detailed technical concept, comprising the interpretation of objectives as per the Terms of Reference (ToR), a strategy outlining the delivery of requested services, approach or procedure for collaboration with GIZ and partners outlined in the ToR, and a backstopping strategy.
- A service delivery and personnel assignment plan presented in the form of a Gantt chart.
- A company portfolio showcasing similar projects successfully implemented.
- Demonstrated three years of experience in similar projects, specifically involving online content projects/IT solutions for public institutions or international businesses/companies.
- Minimum 3 references from beneficiaries of the company for the past three years.
- CVs of the proposed personnel to be involved in the project.
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permits, professional qualification certificate available.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Proposals may be presented in Romanian or English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard 73/1, Chișinău, MD-2001; 9th floor) not later than January 31, 2024, time 15:00.