The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies that will be able to develop three two prefeasibility studies in the selected communities - Parcova, Hincauti from Edinet Rayon, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title.
The objective of the assignment is to develop two prefeasibility studies in the selected communities - Parcova, Hincauti from Edinet Rayon, related to the identification of wastewater collection, treatment solutions, and proposal of technically, economically, financially, and environmentally feasible measures.
The service provider shall undertake the following tasks:
- Elaboration of tools, methodology for data collection;
- Data collection for each respective locality;
- Field missions to Edinet - Hincauti and Parcova, discussions with the LPA partners and Working Groups (WG), and screening of existing/collected information;
- Presentation to the LPAs and WG of concepts and identified wastewater collection and treatment solutions and measures feasible from technical and economic, financial, and environmental point of view for each specific locality;
- Endorsements by the WG of proposed concepts/scenarios with feasible solutions and measures for each locality;
- Presentation to the WG of first draft of prefeasibility studies for each locality, feasibility technologies (including description, diagrams, estimation of investment and operating costs, implementation schedule) for sanitation.
- Presentation of prefeasibility studies and final documents to the WG from each locality.
The service provider shall fulfil the tasks in close coordination with the representatives of LPAs and GIZ regional advisor.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of:
- Part 1: Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
- Part 2: Financial offer, detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83455931) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 29.12.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title, no later than 26.12.2023.