This is a re-opened tender.
Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI) implemented by Management Systems International and funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) respectfully requests quotations from qualified vendors for the provision of accounting and payroll services for MSI Moldova.
Anticipated delivery date(s): January 1 – December 31, 2024 (12 months)
Place of performance/delivery: Chisinau, Moldova.
We are kindly request you to either apply via MSI online procurement platform Management Systems International, Inc. (sciquest.com) or send us the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 18, 2023, 12:00 PM Moldova time:
- Company’s / organization’s profile with a focus on information regarding similar experience in accounting services, experience with donor organizations, IFRS.
- Copy of Company’s Registration Certificate.
- Copy of business license if applicable.
- Source, Nationality, and Availability for Purchase form filled and signed.
- A detailed description of services, including risk management and quality assurance mechanisms.
- Information about Key staff involved with accounting services and their certifications: CVs (no more 2 pages resume to be submitted) and qualification of Staff planned to be assigned: 1 senior accountant and 1 accountant (diplomas and or licenses if applicable, certifications, to be attached); please specify the years of experience in the required area.
- Past performance information – 3 relevant reference letters from the last 5 years (related to similar accounting services). Contact details of reference providers should be included.
- Information on subcontractors (copy of registration certificate, licenses, relevant experience) if applicable.
- Financial quotation in MDL only, without VAT, based on a detailed costs breakdown. No other currencies accepted.
For more details, please download the RFQ solicitation document.
Management Systems International (MSI) is a Washington, D.C.-based development firm founded in1981 with a corporate commitment to improving public sector management in the U.S. and abroad.MSI’s technical expertise includes implementation of a range of analytical and field projects in results-based management including strategic planning and program performance monitoring and reporting, monitoring and evaluation, policy implementation, institutional development, and training.