The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking a company to develop the logo, branding, visual identity and communications and event materials for the newly established Center for Strategic Communication and Combating Disinformation. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between December 2023 – April 2024.
The selected company will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than December 5, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The company’ team members should meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- Advanced degree in marketing, design, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in communication and development/execution of branding and identity projects.
- Experience in designing and delivering branding strategies.
- C1-level language proficiency in Romanian, B-2 in English, and Russian
- Strong project management capabilities to ensure the successful planning and execution of the branding strategy and the development of all related visual elements and other products
- Proficiency in monitoring and evaluating the impact of the activity measures and make necessary improvements.
The service provider shall demonstrate human and technical resources for successfully delivering the assignment (at least 3 persons):
- 1 key expert with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in communication and development/execution of branding and identity projects.
- 1 key expert with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in marketing, advertising, digital and branding
- 1 key expert with a minimum of 5 years of practical experience as a graphic designer
- Proven experience of brand strategies and visual identities guidelines
- Proven track record of delivering successful branding solutions for a wide range of clients, for public sector in particular.
- Proven skills and expertise to carry out activities in the required field, including staff with professional language skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
- Availability to mobilize specific support staff quickly to carry out the activities indicated;
- Proven previous working and analytical experience in designing communication plans for public institutions and/or civil society organizations;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate envelope):
- Brief outline of team composition and up to 3 CVs of proposed experts according to described requirements, that will be involved in the project;
- Brief information on previous performance, describing recent contracts of similar scope;
- Brand concept, including a brief statement of understanding the assignment’s expectations, methodology, confirmation of resources for the fulfillment of the assignment, (up to 3 pages);
- Provide a list of references with links / portfolio for similar work performed in the past five years;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate envelope):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of amounts for the deliverables required under point 3 of the ToR, as well as the total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83453970, not later than December 7, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.