The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking a company to develop and implement a communication campaign in support of the Moldovan Bureau for Diaspora Relations for the project Info Trust Alliance Moldova. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between November 2023 –November 2024.
The selected company will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 14, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The company’ team members should meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- Key experts: Advanced degree in marketing, social sciences, economics and/or journalism or related field;
- Proficient in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Strong creative skills and advanced command over a full range of graphic design software, including Adobe Suite/CC such as Illustrator, InDesign (mandatory), Photoshop, After Effects etc.;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of Romanian, Russian and English.
- Ability to meet (tight) deadlines;
- Proven report writing skills.
The service provider shall demonstrate human and technical resources for successfully delivering the assignment (at least 4 persons):
- 1 key expert with at least 7 years of professional experience in strategic communication and development/execution political communication campaigns;
- 1 key expert with minimum of 7 years of professional experience in marketing, advertising and branding
- 1 key expert with minimum of 5 years of practical experience as graphic designer and marketing specialist
- 1 key expert with at least 5 years of experience in video editing, visual software, and other related fields
- Proven proficiency in video editing software: strong command of popular video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or DaVinci Resolve. Be able to navigate the software efficiently and utilize its features effectively
- Possess creative and artistic skills with a good understanding of visual storytelling. Should be able to enhance the overall quality of the video through colour correction, audio editing, transitions, and other visual effects
- Proven skills and expertise to carry out activities in the required field, including staff with professional language skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
- Availability to mobilize specific support staff quickly to carry out the activities indicated;
- Proven previous working and analytical experience in designing communication plans for public institutions and/or civil society organizations;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate envelope):
- Brief outline of team composition and up to 3 CVs of proposed experts according to described requirements, that will be involved in the project;
- Brief information on previous performance, describing recent contracts of similar scope;
- Campaign concept, including a brief statement of understanding the assignment’s expectations, methodology, confirmation of resources for the fulfillment of the assignment, (up to 3 pages);
- Provide a list of references for similar work performed in the past five years;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate envelope):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of gross amounts for the deliverables required under point 3 of the ToR, as well as the total gross budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number (83451787), not later than November 16, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.