The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking an individual expert to provide expertise for developing and implementing effective strategies to enhance public outreach, communication, and engagement through various channels, both on online and offline platforms for the Center for Strategic Communication and Combating Disinformation within the framework of the project Info Trust Alliance Moldova. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between November 2023 – February 2024.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than October 31, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- University degree in Communications, Law, Social Sciences, other related fields;
- Proficient in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Proven report writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of Romanian, Russian and English.
- At least 5 years of experience in communication - writing and content development for international organizations, state authorities or media;
- Strong experience in institutional communication;
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in media relations and crisis communication;
- Experience in working within international or cross-cultural contexts;
- Familiar with the priorities and mandates of state institutions;
- Strong regional and local contacts, ability to reach out to key stakeholders in the development partners community
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Detailed CV and maximum 2 pages of Motivation letter.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Financial offer shall include the gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 60 workdays of assignment.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical proposal and 30% for the financial proposal. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83451404, not later than November 2, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.