The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies to assure Capacity development of National Employment Agency mobile teams, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
The selected company will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 02.11.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of the current assignment is to provide advice, consultancy, and technical support for National Employment Agency in the process of implementation of the mobile teams in 5 selected Territorial Subdivisions of Employment (TSE): Edinet, Soroca, Straseni, Leova and Comrat.
To achieve the assignment objective, the selected service provider shall perform following activities:
1) Analyse available data and design a road map for activities that will be agreed with the project team and partner institution.
2) Provide consultancy in determining best suitable concept for proper and efficient activity of mobile teams.
3) Identify necessities and assure endowment of mobile teams in selected five TSE: Edinet, Soroca, Straseni, Leova and Comrat, including procurement and handing over of goods.
4) Provide advocacy services on request from NEA and MLSP, to review and adjust elaborated normative framework.
5) Organise and deliver one training for the delegated NEA staff, including prior assessment of learning needs and development of training program focused on efficient implementation of mobile teams in close cooperation with responsible from NEA central office. The training should empower the mobile team staff to be able to: (i) develop action plans to effectively reach vulnerable groups and remote areas, (ii) pay attention to the accessibility of the information provided (iii) collaborate with local organizations and NGOs working with vulnerable groups, (iv) adequately document the data about services provided, according to the reporting procedures, in order to use them later for continuous improvement of the services offered.
6) Provide feedback related to piloting process, including suggestions and recommendations for improvement of outreach and employment services provided by the mobile teams.
7) Provide advice for the monitoring of the processes and recording the outcomes (newly registered unemployed, beneficiaries of training and education programs, beneficiaries of active employment measures), problems and feedback from involved stakeholders.
8) Promote the dialogue between all important stakeholders during the assignment implementation.
Offers must be prepared in Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (details in TOR):
- Part 1: Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
- Part 2: Financial offer, detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83448751) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 06.11.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.