The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies to outreach and identify young entrepreneurs from disadvantaged backgrounds for matching them with networking and business promotion opportunities, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 20.10.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to empower young entrepreneurs from disadvantaged backgrounds by facilitating their connection with strategic networking and platforms that will amplify their business prospects and promotional opportunities.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Develop and implement a nationwide outreach and identification strategy outlining young entrepreneurs from disadvantaged backgrounds as target group for their connection with networking and business promotion opportunities.
- Conduct specific needs assessments of these entrepreneurs to identify specific challenges faced by them.
- Organize capacity-building sessions to equip them with skills and knowledge for active participation in planned networking and business promotion activities.
- Map customized support to facilitate their referral for further capacity development, if necessary.
- Provide recommendations to ensure coordination and alignment and meet better their specific needs.
- Develop an instrumental methodology for the outreach and identification of young entrepreneurs from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Organize a one-day workshop with relevant stakeholders and provide guidance on how to implement the methodology in practice.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the impact of young entrepreneurs from disadvantaged backgrounds' involvement in networking and business promotion opportunities, providing progress reports as required.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer. Please submit the organization registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (According TOR):
- Part 1: Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables.
- Part 2: Financial offer (According ToR), detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83449759) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 23.10.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.