The German Development Cooperation through GIZ, within the project Policy Advisory Fund, is seeking an individual expert to support BRD in managing DAR 1+3 program, facilitating the interaction with the implementing partners from local public authorities (LPAs), diaspora and donor’s community, leading the monitoring process of the program and transposing the lessons learned following the implementation into proposals for improving DAR 1+3 programme related legal framework. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between April 2023 – December 2023.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than April 7, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills:
- University degree (social studies, exact/applied studies or relevant fields);
- Strong drafting, presentation, and reporting skills;
- Critical thinking, excellent analytical skills, skills of synthesizing information and results-based management are considered essential;
- Computer literacy, proficiency in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Romanian (fluency), Russian.
- Strong background in migration-related areas, including knowledge/experience within the government structures, and work experience with diaspora and hometown associations;
- Advanced knowledge of Moldovan migrants/diaspora profiles;
- At least five (5) years of proven previous working and analytical experience in elaboration and implementation of state policy in the field of diaspora, migration and development;
- Proven experience in conceptualizing public policy documents on diaspora, migration and development coordination, contribution of diaspora to the local development;
- Familiar with the National Strategy Diaspora 2025, National Development Strategy European Moldova 2030, and Government Program/Action Plan of the Republic of Moldova.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Detailed CV and maximum 2 pages of Motivation letter.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of days per each deliverable to be submitted, the gross (ro-brut) daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 95 workdays of assignment.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV) and 30% for the financial offer. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83435074, not later than April 10, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.