The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company to conduct an end-line field survey on the level of people’s satisfaction concerning service delivery in water supply and sanitation and energy efficiency.
The scope of the survey is to assess the level of people’s satisfaction concerning service delivery in Water Supply and Sanitation and Energy Efficiency, as well as showcase the change compared to the findings of the baseline survey, conducted in 2018.
The selected company will propose the most feasible option and tools, using appropriate quantitative and qualitative methods for conducting the survey, in order to establish a clear image of existing situation and changes occurred since conducting the baseline survey, as a result of the actions implemented.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than December 19, 2022 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
1) Financial offer. The financial offer will be made in MDL (VAT 0 %) and shall be provided in detail, i.e. per task/deliverable. (all in a separate sealed envelope)
2) Technical offer the bidder will present (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- Original technical offer corresponding to the technical specifications of the assignment described in chapters 3 and 4 of the TOR (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Organisation’s overview (profile), including experience in the area;
- Team members proposed for implementation and their main qualifications (core staff CVs, max 3);
- Contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the organization registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- Bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83427592) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than December 21, 2022, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.