The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is announcing a tender for the procurement of Laptops for VET institution within its project “Support to Vocational Education and Training in the field of Green Economy”.
The provider (company or consortia of companies) will be responsible for procurement, transport to destination, customs procedures if any, brokerage services, insurance of goods within transportation, etc.
The provider shall ensure goods transportation to the final beneficiary located in Piata Marii Adunari Nationale 1, Chisinau, Moldova.
To request the technical specifications and for clarifications regarding the tender, contact the e-mail address email@example.com, not later than 10.10.2022.
Interested bidders are required to submit the following set of documents:
- Offer (duly signed and stamped), indicating unit price for each position and a total price calculated in MDL at 0% VAT;
- Terms of delivery;
- Certificates of origin for the goods offered;
- Warranty certificates;
- Short description/overview of the company experience and qualification;
- Contact information for the bidder and responsible person;
- Bank data including bank name, bank code and IBAN MDL;
- Copy of company registration certificate (registration in the Republic of Moldova), as well as other related licenses and permissions;
- In case of consortia an agreement between parties should be presented;
- No-debt certificate from the Moldovan State Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
The supplier of equipment will assure installation and operationalization of equipment where necessary together with Beneficiary representatives. A delivery and acceptance act will be elaborated and signed by parties.
The supplier will include all costs in the financial offer.
All documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, showing the tender name and number (91166383) on it.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard 73/1, Chișinău, MD-2001) not later than October 13, 2022 time 15:00.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)