The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company or an organization to provide a wide range of conference organization services within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The service provider is expected to plan and organize three national-level conferences in Chisinau in the period October to November 2022. In each event a number of minimum 50 participants is expected to take part. All conferences will be held in 2 languages (Romanian and English), therefore the necessary equipment and interpreters shall be organized.
Applying organisations are encouraged to establish partnerships with other organisations with relevant experience in the fields targeted by this tender and/or subcontract national experts.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than October 6, 2022 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company / CSO overview;
- Short description of the approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- Previous works references or recommendation letters;
- Short summary of staff availability to carry out the tasks and deliverables;
- CVs of key staff (2-3 maximum);
- Copy of the company’s registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company or CSO / expert’s experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than October 10, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications or not compliant to the TOR applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.