As part of project activities, the Farmer-to-Farmer Project is looking for credible providers who have the capability, experience and competence to deliver video production services for the Learning Management System (LMS).
The purpose of this RFQ is to solicit quotations for these services. Please download the full text of the RFQ with instructions for offerors here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHEBlvTscCRGwWLhidC-4l_4f9r9uNZB/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106527502761011323189&rtpof=true&sd=true
Specific video production services include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Production of 10 videos (videography, editing, audio balancing, subtitling, format exporting, archiving raw and edited work, etc.) according to project standards. All videos produced must be of the highest quality to adequately represent the organization. The optimal standards are: 1080 25p/1080 29.97p or 30p. All material should be shot in 16:9, HD 1080. The length of each video is between 5 and 15 minutes.
- The contractors shall use their own HD quality video camera and professional editing software;
- Edit the footage in line with the script agreed and approved by MOVCA project coordinator and the expert, and produce a professional quality package / report / video lecturesof broadcast quality;
- Record and edit graphs, text, and sounds over where needed in accordance with relevant focal person;
- Audio balance the final product and convert it to formats for use on Youtube, web;
- Include appropriate MOVCA, CNFA, and USAID branding and crediting of ownership for the produced videos.
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by CNFA in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere with instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
CNFA will consider proposals in response to this RFQ from Independent Consultants and Firms.
Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received no later than 11:59 PM, Moldova time, on May 31, 2022. Offers must be submitted by email, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Offers must follow the template provided in the RFQ (please follow link above for full text).