For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 8, 2022 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to provide support to the MIRD in the development of the Operational Manual for the NORLD and the Implementation Guide for LPAs, in accordance with the Government Decision provisions, carrying out capacity development activities as well.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Analyse all relevant documents related to objectives, competences, responsibilities of newly created entity and operation of NFRLD, including RDAs Operational Manuals and former Social Investment Fund Manual
- Develop an action plan for the implementation of the assignment and assign the tasks/activities to specific experts
- Develop a draft Operational Manual and Implementation Guide and consult these with MIRD and NORLD
- Prepare the final version of the Operational Manual and Implementation Guide according to recommendations provided by MIRD and NORLD
- Prepare training materials and deliver 1-day training (2 training sessions) for NORLD staff on implementation of the procedures included in the documents
- Prepare the final report.
This assignment will require an Operational & Administrative Leading expert with:
- Master’s Degree or academic equivalent in the field of Economics, Operations & HR Management, and Administration, or any other field relevant to the assignment
- At least five (5) years’ experience in institutional operations consultancy services, preferably with national public and international institutions
- Understanding of Government of Moldova (national and local governments) operational policies and procedures
- Proven experience in developing Operational Manuals especially for national institutions-funded projects
- Strong competence in development, administrative/operational procedures
- Good understanding of the management of infrastructure/development projects implementation
- Experience in working and collaborating with central and local public administration would be an asset
- Experience in multi-institutional and multi-donor funded projects is an advantage
- Fluency in Romanian is required. Knowledge of English and Russian is an asset.
The successful bids shall include:
- CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment,
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount for up to 30 workdays of assignment, for the period June – August 2022.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV and cover letter) and 30% for the financial offer.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation, such as copy of ID, bank data, as it might be required for the contracting.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83409584) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than June 13, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.