The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company for the provision of a field survey on the degree of beneficiaries and stakeholder satisfaction with the processes of planning and implementation of infrastructure investment measures in priority sectors of local public service delivery.
The scope of the survey is to assess the satisfaction of the beneficiaries (partner local public authorities, represented by the local councils) and involved stakeholders (members of the Regional Development Councils and Regional Development Agencies) with the processes of planning and implementation of the infrastructure investment measures in priority sectors of local public service provision (water supply and sanitation, solid waste management and energy efficiency of public buildings.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 8, 2021 time 17:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
1) Financial offer. The financial offer will be made in MDL (VAT 0 %) and shall be provided in detail, i.e. per task/deliverable. (all in a separate sealed envelope)
2) Technical offer the bidder will present (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- Technical offer corresponding to the survey’s methodological approach described in chapters 3 and 4;
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Description of organization and logistics;
- Organisation’s overview (profile) /Portfolio of similar activities;
- Short summary of staff availability to carry out the tasks and deliverables;
- Curriculum Vitae of core staff provided and their main qualifications (up to 5 maximum);
- Contact data of persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Certificate of the organization registration in the RM (copy);
- Certificates and authorizations confirming the permission to carry out the requested activities;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
- Company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83391268) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than November 10, 2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.