ANTRIM intends to award a service contract for Event Organization services within the project “Establishing long-lasting partnerships to upgrade heritage-based offers and create new investment opportunities in tourism and the cultural and creative industries at UNESCO designated areas in the Black Sea Basin”, acronym HERIPRENEURSHIP, with the financial assistance from the Black Sea Basin programme of the European Union.
The following working packages will be carried out during the service contract execution:
- Organization of the 3rd Project Management and Coordination Meeting in Chisinau;
- Organization of Study Visit in the Project Area (Struve Geodetic Arc/Rudi);
- Organization of evaluation workshops in the Project Area (Struve Geodetic Arc/Rudi);
- Organization of Stakeholder Consultation Event;
- Organization of the Press Trip Tours;
- Organization of Project Info Days.
The successful bids shall include the set from the ToR including:
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio of 80% for the technical offer (capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 20% for the financial offer.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title.
Applications must be sent to ANTRIM, mun. Chisinau, str. Stefan cel Mare si Sfant 83, not later than 14th September 2021; 18:00, local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered!