The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to elaborate a Study on alternative childcare services in the Republic of Moldova, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than July 26, 2021 time 17:00
The objective of the assignment is to elaborate a Study on alternative childcare services in the Republic of Moldova with an overall goal to promote women empowerment and to increase women’s participation in the economic circuit, as well as to identify the new options of childcare services to provide secure, regulated, reliable and affordable possibilities for children’s care during parents’ working hours.
To achieve the objective the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Develop the Study on alternative childcare services in the Republic of Moldova;
- Organize the presentation of the envisaged Study to the key stakeholders.
This assignment will require a specialized company, which should:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova;
- prove experience at the national or regional level in the education area;
- provide excellent in-house expertise in consulting and analysis of the pre-school education aspects, as well as solid backstopping support;
- prove relevant experience in developing studies, analyses, reports and legal acts;
- provide track record of working with the Government institutions;
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate document);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate document):
- Cover letter;
- Technical offer with detailed description of the process of drafting the Study on alternative childcare services in the Republic of Moldova and distribution of tasks in the team of experts;
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the education area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number 83384503 and subject on it, not later than July 29, 2021; time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.