The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company for the production and delivery of promotional materials within its project “Modernisation of Local Public Services in the RM”.
The promotional materials, as well as the communication and visibility activities, seek to inform the beneficiary population, and other stakeholders about the Action implemented by GIZ, its results and impacts, the role of the partners as well as EU’s support and funding provided to the project.
The company will ensure that promotional products are following the EU and GIZ graphic guidelines and the materials offered are sustainable and of highest quality of printing
The contractor will carry out the following main tasks:
- Discuss with GIZ Project team to understand the specific needs for products features, in line with existing EU and GIZ graphic guidelines;
- Improve and edit existing designs, artwork, photos, charts and other graphic elements, as needed;
- Deliver quality promotional and visibility products, according to requirements of the present ToR.
All the activities will be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the complete ToR and eventual questions, interested bidders should address a request to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 17, 2021, time 17:00.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope): shall be provided per item and calculated in MDL. The financial offer shall include a max. of 50 workdays for the assignment implementation.
- Technical offer which will include (in a separate sealed envelope):
- The approach to implementation of the assignment;
- Curriculum Vitae of the organisation/Portfolio of design work and/or list of similar projects from the past with links to existing products (if such were made public). Samples of products, maximum 2 per item, relevant for this assignment could also be attached (particularly face masks, reflectors, backpack, tote bag);
- Recommendation letters from previous clients, if available;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83382601) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (NBC building, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, Chișinău, 9th floor) not later than June 22, 2021, time 17:00.