Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Republic of Moldova
Name of Project: Fruit Garden of Moldova
Contract Title: Procurement of support system accessories - necessary for establishing new vineyards for final beneficiary Scientific-Practical Institute of Horticulture and Food Technologies (ISPHTA), Chisinau, Moldova, procured within the INVESTMENTS IN INFRASTRUCTURE component of the “Fruit Garden of Moldova” Project.
Finance Contract No: FI N° 83.887 (MD) Serapis N° 2014-0041
RFB Reference No: # Support _ISPHTA_2021
1. The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the European Investment Bank toward the cost of the Fruit Garden Project (in amount of 120mln EUR), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for “Purchasing of support system for the establishing vineyards”, Chisinau, Moldova, procured within the INVESTMENTS IN INFRASTRUCTURE component of the “Fruit Garden of Moldova” Project.
2. The implementing agency/Purchaser - Consolidated Unit for Implementing and Monitoring the Wine Sector Restructuring Program (UCIMPRSVV) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of the support system necessary for establishing new vineyards. Supply period is up to 30 days from contract award date. The Bidder must bid for 100% of requested items and adjacent services.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the EIB Guide to Procurement.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and/or request an electronic copy of the bidding documents from: UCIMPRSVV; PIU Procurement Officer; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Bidding Documents are provided free of charge (in electronic format) and shall be sent via e-mail, upon written request (to the email mentioned above).
5. Bidders Qualification Requirements:
(i) Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
a) It should have been in operation for a minimum period of (past) 3 years being a: vineyards or orchards support system and accessories - supply company;
b) The Bidder shall demonstrate that it has successfully completed at least 3 (three) similar complexity/magnitude contracts (supply of support systems) of similar goods in the past 5 years (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016).
(note: this documentary evidence can be presented together with the bidding documents, or within 10 calendar days after receiving such request from Purchaser).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below (1) at or before 10.00 AM, March 26, 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below (1) at 10.00 AM, March 26, 2021.
The addresses referred to above are: (1) For bid submission and bid opening purposes, the Purchaser’s address is: Attention to: PIU Procurement Officer, Address: 18, Calea Basarabiei str., MD-2023, 2nd floor, City: Chisinau;Moldova. For bid submission: office # 2; For bid opening: office # 10.