REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RfP) - RELAUNCHED
RFP No.: FY21-CM-EQP (01)
Date of Issuance: February 05, 2021, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Questions: February 19, 2021, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Submission of Proposal: February 26, 2021, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Project: Comunitatea Mea Program
IREX: International Research and Exchanges Board
Subject: Procurement of three (3) units of backhoe loaders for Ialoveni, Costesti, Ursoaia Community Development Projects
The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit proposals for the procurement of three (3) backhoe loaders under the following CM Community Development Projects:
- “Procurement of the equipment for Improving Access to the Sewerage System in the town of Ialoveni”
- “Procurement of the equipment for development of the local road infrastructure in the Ursoaia village“
- “Procurement of the equipment for development of the local road infrastructure in Costesti village”
per the requirements stated in this solicitation.
The Ialoveni, Costesti and Ursoaia Mayoralties are the direct beneficiaries of the projects (hereinafter referred to as the Mayoralties). At the custom clearance in each Customs Declaration for the purchased equipment, the selected Vendor will indicate each Mayoralty as the Beneficiary (“Destinatar”) of the equipment and IREX as a Financially Responsible (“Responsabil Financiar”). The Ialoveni, Costesti and Ursoaia Mayoralies will participate in the evaluation of proposals and will act as the owners of the equipment.
- IREX intends to issue a Firm Fixed Price Purchase Agreement for this procurement.
- Costs incurred by respondents for the preparation of a proposal and the negotiation of contract are not reimbursable.
- IREX is not bound to accept any of the proposals submitted.
- IREX reserves the right to accept an Applicant’s proposal without further discussion.
- IREX will only evaluate proposals from licensed, qualified firms to execute and implement the work under this project.
- The Applicant must be able to complete all the items stated in the Scope of Work.
If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to [email protected] until 17:00 on February 19, 2021 (Chisinau local time)
The subject line should have: “Questions for RFP No. FY21-CM-EQP (01)” in the subject title.
Questions/clarifications must be submitted in writing. Phone calls will not be accepted. IREX will respond in writing to any request for clarifications, provided that such a request is received before the deadline above-mentioned. Only the written answers issued by IREX will be considered official and carry weight in the RfP process and subsequent evaluation. Any verbal information received from employees of Comunitatea Mea Program or any other entity should not be considered as an official response to any questions regarding this RfP.
IREX will publish its responses on its website as a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source, on February 22, 2021.
- Attached are the documents required for proposal submission:
- Technical Evaluation (TS) (Annex I)
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex II)
- Financial Proposal Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Form (Annex IV)
- Proposals must be comprised of a proposal submission form, a technical proposal, a financial proposal, and all other required documents as stated in the clause 9.
- Submittal requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your proposal via e-mail to: [email protected].
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RFP No.: FY21-CM-EQP (01), Company Name.”
- Proposals received after 10:00 on February 26, 2021 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated.
- Only officially registered companies in the Republic of Moldova are eligible to submit the proposals.
- Proposals must be written in English, Romanian, or Russian.
- All proposal prices indicated in the financial proposal should be appropriate, reasonable, quoted in US Dollars (USD), and should indicate VAT 0%.
- The total estimated amount for procurement of the backhoe loaders under this RfP is 59,800 USD/per unit, but in no event IREX will consider proposals that are 4% above the estimated budget ceiling.
- After proposal submission, the prices shall be fixed and are not subject to increases on any account. Submitted proposals that are subject to price adjustment will be rejecte
- The price of supply must correspond to 100 % of the specification in Annex I (Technical Specifications) and must include warranty, changing broken components, etc., (except VAT) as well as the cost of transportation and insurance of the Goods/equipment incurred until delivery of the Goods/equipment and Related Services to their final destination (each Project Site) in IREX country (Republic of Moldova), Operators’ Manuals, User Guidance Training at the Project Sites. Partial and or incomplete proposals shall be rejected as non-responsive.
The RfP is issued in English and Romanian languages. In the event of inconsistency between the content of the RfP and the translation into Romanian, the English meaning will prevail.
IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any Applicant or potential Applicant, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.