The European Democracy Youth Network (EDYN) opens the applications for new members. Apply here by February 15: forms.gle/weERBsCE6ZgnxPFh8
EDYN is a coalition of political and civic leaders, ages 18-32, with a shared commitment to democratic principles. Representing diverse cultural, ideological, and vocational backgrounds, EDYN members leverage each other as the source of solutions to the challenges facing their communities through:
- Exchanging best practices and engaging with thought leadership on member-identified issues;
- Individually-tailored professional development and mentorship activities;
- A small-grants mechanism supporting projects designed, selected, and implemented by members;
- Practical skills-building on a range of topics including campaign management, fundraising, and digital communications;
- Opportunities to apply their professional skills to member-coordinated initiatives at the country level.
EDYN is committed to advancing and sustaining the following values:
- Constructive Political Engagement
- Environmental Consciousness
- Ethical Behavior
A member-elected Leadership Council coordinates the development and implementation of network initiatives and activities.
EDYN Members makes an impact at the local level through country chapters, currently located in 15 countries - Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Lithuania, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine.
Each country chapter is led by a team of member-elected EDYN Ambassadors who are responsible for representing the network at the international level, including at EDYN’s annual Membership Conference.
EDYN is made possible with the generous support of the United States Agency for International Development, the International Republican Institute, and the National Democratic Institute.