- Theme: Citizenship and democratic participation; Education and training; Creativity and culture
- Activity dates: 01/03/2020 to 28/02/2021.
- Number of volunteers: 2
- Place: CAGLIARI, Italy
ESBAR (European Solidarity in Barbagia) is a project that, for a period of 12 months, will involve two young volunteers in supporting the Municipality of Ollolai in the planning and implementation of ordinary and extraordinary cultural, environmental and social initiatives.
The main tasks assigned to the volunteers will be:
– support in organizing recreational and cultural activities addressed to elderly people, children and youngsters;
– support in organizing all initiatives and events promoted by the Municipality of Ollolai and local associations;
– support to international mobility for work, volunteering and training abroad for young people with fewer geographical opportunities;
– promotion of the territory and local identity;
– meetings with schools, cultural associations, sports associations, institutions and youth councils.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS
Volunteers will be accommodated in a private house, identified by Malik Association. Participants will sleep in single rooms with shared spaces (kitchen, bathroom and living room). The house is equipped with heating and water heater. Volunteers will be given a monthly contribution of 300 euros to cover the expenses related to board and extra costs. Travel costs will be covered up to 275 euros
TRAINING DURING THE PROJECT
Malik Association ensures the participation of volunteers in the training activities carried out by the National Agency and in Italian language classed held on line (through the European Commission’s platform) twice a week.
The ideal volunteer must be motivated, enthusiastic, sensitive, curious and loves nature, genuineness and authenticity of places. Must be prepared for interpersonal relationships and has capacity to adapt to new situations and aptitude for team works.
Apply by sending us your CV and Motivation letter (with the subject of your email as “ESC Sardinia”) by 31st of January on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions feel free to contact us