Call for organizations from the organic sector from Moldova and the EU to participate in
Moldova–EU Organic Agri-food Twinning Program
September 2021 – April 2022
The twinning program aims at helping organizations from the organic sector in Moldova and the EU to exchange experiences, develop new and better quality offers for their beneficiaries and mainstream organic principles into the wider agri-food sector.
What is offered to participating organizations:
- Networking opportunities with like-minded organizations in Moldova and the EU.
- Support the identification of a twinning partner organization in Moldova or the EU.
- Thematic training seminars and coaching on topics of interest and to improve existing services or create a new service.
- Travel and per-diem expenses for experience exchange travel (in case the pandemic situation allows).
Who can apply:
All organizations that are based either in Moldova or an EU country and that support organic producers or entrepreneurs. Examples: unions of producers, processors, traders, exporters; cooperatives; business support associations, etc.
- Interest in exchange for experiences
- Desire to improve or develop services for its members
- A good knowledge of English or German
“Twinnings for a Prosperous Organic Agrifood Sector in Moldova and EU”, is a project implemented by EcoVisio and EkoConnect within the program ‘EU4Business: Connecting Companies’ managed by EUROCHAMBRES and financed by the EU4Business initiative of the European Union.
EcoVisio is a non-profit organization based in Moldova working to achieve sustainable development of Moldova. EcoVisio’s Agrifood department is developing the organic agriculture sector in the Republic of Moldova by providing educational opportunities, micro-grants, and connecting key stakeholders in the country, incl. Farmers, Processors, other BSOs, Certification bodies, and other value chain actors. More information about the organization: https://www.ecovisio.org/
EkoConnect – International Centre for Organic Agriculture of Central and Eastern Europe - is a non-profit organization that enforces and supports the exchange of information, knowledge and experiences in the field of organic agriculture. More information: www.ekoconnect.org/en
The application deadline is 24.09.2021
To apply please fill the following form:
The first meeting of interested organizations will take place online on 10.09.2021, at 11:00 EEST; 10:00 CEST