GIZ is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for its project “Attractive and Efficient Public Administration in the Republic of Moldova”, which is financed by the German Government. The project aims at strengthening the Moldovan public administration in terms of strategy, human resources management and service delivery. The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will also be in charge of the new GIZ project on “Youth Employment Promotion” that aims to bring young people into decent employment through improving career guidance and placement services and providing practice-oriented training programs. The latter is also financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
This between two projects shared position is planned to start on the 1st of March 2024 and last for a 12-month period with the possibility to be extended, based on a successful employment period and project extension. The primary role of the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist is to develop and implement the monitoring and evaluation system of both projects, advising project management on suitable tools for data collection, analyses, and display.
The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau. The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Develop the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system for both projects, in close coordination with project management, advise on the use of relevant tools and methods of data collection
- Collect, process and analyse quantitative and qualitative data based on the log frame of the projects
- Ensure access and availability of data for key messaging and its use in reporting and information material
- Consolidate monitoring data regularly, for information to project management
- Support further regular/ongoing M&E related processes, such as operational planning and reporting (incl. quality control)
- Advise on the production of digital & print communications materials, including publications and marketing material
- Ensure access and availability of key messages of the projects, including content, photos and videos for use in communications
- Report to project management on all above-mentioned responsibilities and work in close cooperation with the project team
- academic degree in IT, media, journalism, project management
- at least 5 years of professional working experience in the collection, processing and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and maintaining Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) systems
- strong experience of working with international development or aid actors in an M&E and communications role; GIZ or EU experience preferred
- proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English and exceptional writing skills both for traditional and electronic media are mandatory; knowledge of Russian is a strong asset
- ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously; strong time management ability
- ability to work independently as well as in an international team, take initiative and manage activities concurrently
- ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- well-developed understanding of administrative processes
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 12 February 2024, time 15:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Senior Interpreter/Political Assistant (G6) - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Tiraspol
- Grants and Procurement Specialist / Chemonics International Inc
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, Direcția deservirea operațiunilor
- Termen extins - pentru selectarea unui expert/ unei experte sau a unei agenții pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Project Associate (Roster NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova Projects - 16276
- Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în prestarea serviciilor incluzive pentru grupurile vulnerabile
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs de selectare a unei companii de audit care va efectua auditul financiar general al organizației
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist
- Project Manager (NPSA-10) - Advancing Quality Education and Lifelong Learning Opportunities for All Project (EU-funded)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal responsabil de suport și calitate TIC