Position Title: Program Officer
Supervisor: Reports directly to the Program Department Manager
Work Format: Office based. Occasional field travel and off-hour commitments may be required.
Application deadline: December 10th 2023
NDI Moldova seeks a dynamic Program Officer with strong analytical, research, organizational, and interpersonal skills to join our programmatic staff. This role involves implementing opinion research projects and analyzing Moldova's informational landscape, offering growth opportunities based on performance and experience.
We offer mission-driven programming in democratic development, working in a dynamic team, as well as competitive compensation along with additional employee benefits such as private health insurance. The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, NDI, is a US-based non-governmental and non-partisan organization that promotes democracy across all regions of the world. For general information about NDI, visit www.ndi.org
- Execute programmatic tasks within established timelines.
- Conduct independent research and analysis, presenting clear, concise findings.
- Craft presentation materials for internal and external audiences with accurate formatting, spelling, and grammar.
- Act as the primary contact for NDI partner organizations and vendors.
- Planning events and meetings, with support of the programme assistant.
- Contribute to internal reporting needs, drafting summaries, reports, and other tasks as assigned.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives as required.
- Adhere to NDI's values, conduct standards, and organizational policies.
Education: Relevant University studies, including understanding of quantitative research
Experience: Relevant work experience in project management, research, media, policy analysis, governance, or related areas. Experience in opinion research or similar fields is advantageous.
Languages: Fluency in English, Romanian, and Russian (verbal and written).
Skills: Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills. Proficiency in common professional software tools.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm, with occasional weekend and evening assignments.
How to apply
NDI welcomes candidates irrespective of age, gender, orientation, native language, physical functionality or any other criteria.
Early applications are encouraged. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis. Please submit a recent CV and a letter of interest in English, detailing your experience, passion for democratic development, and proficiency in policy research and/or data analysis.
Application deadline: December 10, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection processes.
NDI works for democracy and makes democracy work. Join our team.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant al Direcției integrare europeană și relații internaționale
- Communication Analyst (NPSA-8) - UNDP Moldova/Just Energy Transition - 16408
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru selectare expert/ă media
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist
- HelpAge Moldova angajează Coordonator de Proiect în domeniul umanitar
- Specialist coordonare instruiri
- Programme Specialist – IT, Immigration and Border Governance (IBG), IOM Moldova
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de auditor intern, Serviciul audit intern
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Consulting services for development of the technical specifications for the new e-inspection, under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project