Prosecutorial Vetting Secretariat (ProsVS)
The position is only open to nationals of Moldova residing in Moldova.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY 18:00 ON 26 NOVEMBER 2023
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Background: Global Solutions Ventures (GSV), a joint venture partnership between ZemiTek, LLC and Dexis Consulting Group, seeks qualified candidates for a project vetting Moldovan prosecutors. The project will provide a fully staffed secretariat to support a multi-national Prosecutorial Vetting Commission appointed by the Moldovan Parliament pursuant to Law 252/2023 which entered into force August 22, 2023. The project is expected to begin in late 2023.
Tasks and Responsibilities: The Administrative Assistant will undertake the following regular duties as assigned by Secretariat Leadership and will be expected to multitask by handling various tasks simultaneously and adapting to changing priorities:
- Reception: Greet and assist visitors to the Secretariat Offices and ensure required security protocols are adhered to. Reporting security concerns related to office ingress/egress to Secretariat Leadership is required.
- General Administrative Support: Assist Secretariat leadership, and when directed the Commission Members, with ad-hoc administrative support requests.
- Correspondence: Deliver or arrange for pickup of outgoing mail and packages, when needed deliver/pick-up office correspondence to/from the post office.
- Data Entry: Input and update information in internal tracking databases and spreadsheets which may include but not be limited to: log all incoming and outgoing e-correspondence and hard copy mail/correspondence into databases or spreadsheets, tracking and monitoring status of internal and external translation needs; all other data entry needs as directed by Secretariat leadership.
- Event Coordination and Scheduling: Assist in planning and executing appointments, meetings, hearings, candidate interviews and other professional events by providing logistical support as directed by Secretariat leadership.
- Document Preparation: Provide support to complete documents, reports and dossiers through formatting, printing, binding, collating, copying, conversion to alternative document types (i.e. .doc, .pdf etc.) and all other related tasks as directed.
- Communication Support: Answer, and route appropriately, all incoming phone calls and provide email communication support as directed by Secretariat leadership.
- Travel Support: If requested, provide travel support for international commissioners (scheduling airport transfer, making hotel reservations, arranging inter-Chisinau travel, making restaurant reservations, etc.).
- Internal Meeting Support: Coordinate creation and circulation agendas for meetings including gathering input, questions; taking, distributing, and storing minutes after meetings, support the tracking and follow-up of pending action items with the appropriate contact points.
- Basic Tech Support: Act as back-up to the IT Systems Admin for troubleshooting basic common office equipment and software issues.
- Office Organization: Manage and ensure a well-stocked inventory of office/kitchen/bathroom supplies, conduct monthly inventory and ordering, including the completion implementer required forms and templates. Coordinate with implementer and cleaning agency for the provision of cleaning services.
- Research: When directed, conduct internet research, gather information, and present it in the format requested.
- Human Resources (HR): Support the HoS and Dexis/Zemitek by collecting and ensuring signatures are provided on monthly timesheets, requests for paid time off, requests for leave without pay, expense reports and any other HR forms as requested. Support the on-boarding of new staff members by requesting email account set up, conducting office tour / orientation to shared equipment, setting up welcome activities/arrangements, ensuring workspace is equipped.
- Other Duties: All other duties as assigned which may not be explicitly outlined in the list of duties above.
- Minimum of 3 years prior professional experience in an administrative/clerical support role.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software for email, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations etc.
- Basic knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Proven experience in organizing, tracking, and completing a diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
- High-level of dependability and reliability.
- Strong interpersonal and team-player skills are required.
- Fluency in Romanian and English required, those with Russian as a third fluency will be given preference.
- Previous experience working for donor-funded projects in Moldova is a strong advantage.
- Previous experience working within the justice sector in Moldova is a strong advantage.
- Be independent, take initiative, and complete work with limited supervision.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Current or past work in the Moldovan prosecution system, in any role.
- Status as a candidate prosecutor.
- Status as a student at the NIJ.
Applicants are advised that job offers are contingent upon the following:
- GSV receipt of a complete application packet as defined below.
- Passing a NAC background check.
- GSV receipt of three positive professional reference checks (recommendation letters will not be accepted and should not be submitted)
- Those offered employment may not engage in any other form of employment, consultancy, or other categories of work during the contract period.
To apply qualified candidates should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current CV in ENGLISH.
- A cover letter in ENGLISH that defines how you meet the minimum requirements.
- A list of three professional references including name, position title, organization, mobile number, email address and relationship to the candidate. Please note that reference letters will not be considered.
- A declaration stating the applicant has no family or close personal contacts within the prosecutorial system or a listing of the family members or close personal contacts in the prosecutorial system.
- A copy of the national ID and/or passport photo page.
- Completion of the consent to background check form provided below.
Applications will be accepted until the role is filled.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Consimțământul pentru Antecedente / Verificare de lichidare
Eu, confirm că am aplicat la Secretariatul de Pre-Verificare / Verificare a Procurorilor și recunosc că candidatura mea este supusă unei verificări de antecedente / de validare efectuată de Centrul Național Anticorupție (CNA) din Moldova. Furnizarea datelor mele personale, copia pașaportului meu, CV-ul și semnătura de mai jos servesc drept consimțământ pentru ca datele mele personale să fie verificate de către CNA pentru a finaliza verificarea antecedentelor/autorizației necesare.
Înțeleg că rezultatele verificării antecedentelor/autorizației mele vor fi transmise catre Dexis Consulting Group ca autoritate de angajare și contractare pentru postul la care am aplicat.
De asemenea, confirm că următoarele sunt atașate aici ca parte a transmiterii mele:
__XX_ Copie pe fața și spatele pașaportului meu
__XX_ CV-ul actual care arată toate angajările și studiile anterioare.
Consent to Background / Clearance Check
I, confirm that I have applied to the Pre-Vetting / Prosecutorial Vetting Secretariat and acknowledge that my candidacy is subject to a background / clearance check conducted by the National Anti-Corruption Center (NAC) of Moldova. Provision of my personal details, copy of my passport, CV, and signature below serve as my consent to have my personal data screened by NAC to complete the required background/clearance check.
I understand that the results of my background/clearance check will be forwarded to Dexis Consulting Group as the hiring and contracting authority for the position to which I have applied.
I further confirm that the following are attached here as part of my submission:
__XX_ Copy of the photo page of my passport.
__XX_ Current CV showing all past employment and education.
Nume (tipărit)/Name (printed):
Nume de familie (tipărit)/Surname (printed):
Numărul național de identificare sau numărul pașaportului /National ID number or passport number:
Semnat la (introduceți data)/
Signed on (enter date):
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de contabil coordonator, responsabil de operațiuni monetar-valutare
- Менеджер отдела продаж
- Coordonator(oare) Finante Programe / Programme Finance Associate (G-7) - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - EU Confidence Building Measures Programme, funded by the European Union, 11003
- Project Associate (SB3.3) - UNODC
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Manager (NPSA10) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs de selectare a mentorilor pentru Hackathon-ul de inițiative comunitare la Centrul Comunitar 151
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară
- HelpAge International contractează expert/ă sau companie de consultanță pentru evaluare finală de proiect
- Shelter and WASH Coordinator Moldova Chisinau