The Council of Europe Project “Improving electoral practice in the Republic of Moldova, phase III” is being implemented in the framework of the Council of Europe Action Plan 2021-2024 for the Republic of Moldova.
The Project is looking for a Project Assistant (reference number - o79/2023) for the on-going actions.
The potential candidate must:
- hold a completed full course of general secondary education, followed by a post-secondary qualification corresponding to a minimum of two years’ studies;
- have a minimum of two years of relevant professional experience relating to administrative tasks (in public or private spheres) or project implementation support duties or similar;
- have an excellent knowledge of Romanian (mother tongue level) and a very good knowledge of one of the two Council of Europe’s official languages (English); Russian would be an asset;
- be a citizen of the 46 member States of the Council of Europe and fulfil the conditions for appointment to the civil service of that state;
- have discharged any obligation concerning national service (military, civil or comparable);
- not be the parent, child, stepchild or grandchild of a serving staff member of the Council of Europe;
- be under the age of 65 years.
Other o79/2023 job-related duties, application details and selection procedure may be found here.
If successful, you may be offered employment based on temporary contract at grade B2. Employment is limited to 31 December 2024 and may be extended. You will receive a basic monthly gross salary of €1070,25 which is exempt from national income tax. This salary may be supplemented by other allowances depending on your personal situation. You will be affiliated to a pension scheme and social and medical insurance. You will also benefit from 32 working days leave per year and other advantages (including flexible working hours, training and development, possibility of teleworking, etc.).
If your profile matches our needs and you are not recruited straight away, you may be placed on a list of eligible candidates.
Deadline for applications for a position of the Project Assistant o79/2023 is 8 November 2023 (midnight Paris time). You can apply in English or French using the Council of Europe online application system on: www.coe.int/jobsor https://www.coe-recruitment.com/index.aspx?Lang=en# Please fill out the form providing all requested details and explain how your competencies make you the best candidate for this role. It usually takes a few hours to fill it in, so please take this information into consideration while applying.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Extended deadline: Data Management, Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
- UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy for the Development of the Policy Document on Digitalization of the Education Sector
- International Rescue Committee (IRC): Grants/Partnership Manager
- Asociația Amici dei Bambini, Moldova angajează Coordonator/coordonatoare de echipă animatori socio-educativi
- UNV Procurement and Finance Associate - UNDP Moldova/M4EG project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- Action against Hunger is hiring an Accountant Book keeper
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs de selectare a mentorilor pentru Hackathon-ul de inițiative comunitare la Centrul Comunitar 151
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de consultant/ă superior/ă, Direcția politici publice și legislație
- Asociația Obștească „The Moldova Project” (TMP) - concurs de angajare pentru funcția de specialist atragere de fonduri (fundraiser)