The project “Combating discrimination, hate speech and hate crimes in the Republic of Moldova” is currently implemented by the Council of Europe and is funded by the European Union and the Council of Europe in the framework of their Partnership for Good Governance (PGG).
The project seeks in specific to continue to support all stakeholders and partners from PGGII phase, providing more in-depth knowledge to all relevant actors and also stimulating their cooperation and networking towards better responses to discrimination and hatred. As a result of the Project implementation, it is expected to:
- strengthen capacities of the relevant state and non-state actors in the Republic of Moldova to react to discrimination and hatred and protect vulnerable groups and all citizens, in line with European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI), and other European standards in this field;
- increase awareness in the Moldovan society on the danger of discrimination and on the importance of taking a stand against hatred and discrimination.
In that context, the project is looking for Providers of specialized services for production, editing, printing and design of project communication and visibility materials, for supporting the implementation of project activities.
Interested consultants are invited to apply and submit their offer for the provision of services in line with the Tender File and the Act of Engagement below, which contain a full description of the terms and conditions of engagement and the scope of activities.
The deadline for application is 17 November 2023, 23:59 Chisinau time.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Extended deadline: Data Management, Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
- UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy for the Development of the Policy Document on Digitalization of the Education Sector
- International Rescue Committee (IRC): Grants/Partnership Manager
- Asociația Amici dei Bambini, Moldova angajează Coordonator/coordonatoare de echipă animatori socio-educativi
- UNV Procurement and Finance Associate - UNDP Moldova/M4EG project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- Action against Hunger is hiring an Accountant Book keeper
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs de selectare a mentorilor pentru Hackathon-ul de inițiative comunitare la Centrul Comunitar 151
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de consultant/ă superior/ă, Direcția politici publice și legislație
- Asociația Obștească „The Moldova Project” (TMP) - concurs de angajare pentru funcția de specialist atragere de fonduri (fundraiser)