COMMUNICATIONS AND OUTREACH SPECIALIST
Dexis Consulting is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion and strive to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
Working with us, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis Consulting has been implementing USAID-funded Effective Justice Projects in Moldova since 2021. Effective Justice assists the Government of Moldova through multiple justice sector reform projects including the Model Court Initiative (MCI) program. MCI is aimed at improving the efficiency, performance, and quality of court services based on best international practices and in line with international excellence standards for court activities.
Based on an anticipated award to extend the period of performance of the MCI, Dexis is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Communications and Outreach Specialist. Qualified Moldovan citizens, residing in Moldova, are encouraged to apply. The estimated start date for the position is December 1, 2023.
About the Position
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Duration of assignment: up to 3 years
The Communications and Outreach Specialist will report to the Policy and Collaboration Advisor and will be responsible for:
- Managing all MCI public outreach and awareness efforts.
- Assisting the MCI team in engaging with judicial leadership, courts, and other stakeholders, including from the private sector, civil society, and vulnerable groups to get buy-in for and increase awareness about MCI activities.
- Helping improve the communications capacity of MCI counterparts.
- Advising MCI counterparts on outreach publications and providing editorial support and training as required.
- Creating and editing all information (news, articles, social media posts, posters, newsletters) regarding MCI activities to ensure maximum visibility about the impact of MCI activities.
- Identifying gaps in communications, developing/recommending strategies, implementing solutions, and presenting results to management.
- Preparing press releases, speeches, presentations, and materials for senior management.
- Assisting with developing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assisting MCI staff with outreach event planning and arrangements.
- Coordinating and communicating with contractors to develop video and written materials on various aspects of MCI activities.
- A university degree in communications, journalism, or a closely related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in radio, television or print media.
- Experience in developing and tailoring communication and writing publications for a wide array of audiences.
- Experience in the design of printed and online media outreach materials.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, where factual accuracy and consistency of information is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and team-player skills are required.
- A native Romanian language speaker, fluent in English and Russian.
- Previous experience working for a donor-funded project in Moldova is a strong advantage.
- Previous experience working for a judicial body in Moldova would be an advantage.
- Be independent, take initiative, and manage work with limited supervision.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet stated deadlines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside the organization.
- Work effectively with an increasingly diverse group of stakeholders and clients.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and a current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20, 2023, and should note “MCI Communications and Outreach Specialist” in the email subject line. This position is open to Moldovan citizens only.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- NDI is seeking to recruit Program Assistants (Two Positions Available)
- Call for proposal : Strengthening trust, integrity and compliance between and in SMEs and public sector in Moldova (STIC)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă coordonator/oare analiză risc sistemic
- USAID/Moldova Job Vacancy Announcement - Project Management Specialist Global Health Security
- Diaconia angajează Analist financiar
- America House Chișinău angajează Manager Evenimente
- Extended Deadline: Programme Manager on Social Protection, SB4.3, Chisinau, Moldova
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on GBV, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA6) - Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on SRH, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova