LOCATION: Based in Chişinău, Moldova
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time contracted position. Starting salary - $8,426/year
CLOSING DATE: COB Sunday, September 24, 2023
Driver/Messenger main responsibilities:
Driver/Messenger serves as driver for the Peace Corps motor pool, driving official vehicles for the officers, employees, and official visitors. Performs messenger and delivery work, including the pick-up and delivery of parcels, does purchases upon request or other duties as required by the supervisor. Such duties may include, but is not limited to, loading and unloading of supplies and equipment.
Qualifications, skills, and abilities:
Experience: At least 3 years of chauffeur experience in a professional capacity is required.
Languages: Limited knowledge of Speaking/Reading English is required. Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading Romanian and Russian is required.
Knowledge and skills:
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Must possess a valid type B and D driver’s license. Must have good driving skills in winter and summer conditions. Driving skills will be tested. Must be competent in diagnosing and handling preventive maintenance and basic automotive repairs.
· Must be able to work on a rotating shift schedule, including night duty.
· Extensive knowledge of local traffic laws and area traffic patterns is required. Good knowledge of local and limited international routes is required. Must obey all traffic laws and amend driving to accommodate road conditions.
SUBMIT APPLICATION IN ENGLISH TO:
US Peace Corps
Str. Grigore Ureche, 12
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please send as MS Word attachment)
Drop-Off: Please leave your resume with the receptionist at the Peace Corps office to the attention of: Driver/Messenger
Peace Corps Moldova is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Alte anunturi de angajare
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Corporate Services Assistant
- Driver / Administrative Clerk - UNDP Moldova/PRIM Project
- IREX Moldova — объявление о вакансии на должность Координатора программы в сфере государственной политики в области децентрализации
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției rezoluție bancară
- Ecological Counseling Center Cahul, Select a company of services for the closing event of the project Consolidation of Climate Change Adaptation Measures in the Biosphere Reserve "Lower Prut".
- Redacția Moldova.org angajează un/o videograf/ă
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, Direcţia decontări interbancare
- Manager librărie Cărturești
- Project Procurement Assistant (NPSA-5) -UNDP Moldova/EU4Moldova: focal Programme
- UNDP Moldova: Security Associate - UNDP Moldova Country Office