Pre Service Training (PST) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DRIVER (AA)
Deadline for submission: September 10, 2023 Compensation: Daily rate of $33.40 – (PSC-4)
Please send the Resume and Cover Letter to MD-HR@peacecorps.gov
Please indicate the position title in the subject line. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ DRIVER
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DRIVER (AA) on a full-time basis for the period September-December, 2023 to assist the Training Manager and PST staff with logistics, documentation and budget operations. Training sessions are conducted in small communities outside of Chișinău. Major Duties and Responsibilities Under the supervision of the Director of Programing and Training, and in the coordination of the Training Manager:
•Assists with training logistical organization and executes necessary pre-payments as appropriate.
•Prepares contracts for training sites.
•Develops and maintains appropriate filing system for administrative documents and forms.
•Makes financial payments and processes advances and prepares the expenses records and reports asdirected.
•Operates the vehicle keeping accurate mileage logs recording and develops schedule for vehicle use.
•In accordance with the Agency’s regulations provides safety and security support to U.S. Trainees,Volunteers and staff.
•Events may require occasional work in the evenings and on weekends and holidays.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
•University degree required;
•Native fluency in Romanian, professional proficiency in English;
•Driver’s license and experience with SUV vehicles.
•Administrative Experience working with budgets, processing of administrative-financial documents;
•Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
•Exposure to or experience with foreigners preferred.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ deschide un concurs pentru postul de Specialist în Monitorizare și Evaluare
- UNDP Moldova: Security Associate - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- Shelter and WASH Technical Officer (Engineer) Moldova Chisinau
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - (Procurement-based) - UNDP Moldova/Green Transition Project
- Development Results & Partnership Specialist (NOC) - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- Head of Secretariat
- Dreamups angajează: Expert/ă în Managementul Financiar și Finanțare
- Angajăm Manager pe programe de instruire!
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova: Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project