Request for expressions of interest
National consultant – software developer
Republic of Moldova
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-364318-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of the assignment is to perform activities related to software development and support flawless functionality of the information systems implemented and managed by e-Governance Agency.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following qualification requirements:
- University degree in areas such as Computer Sciences, Engineering, Telecommunications or related
- At least 2 years of experience in IT area
- At least 1 year experience in software development using modern development technologies, including MVC frameworks and ORMs
- Experience in at least 1 software development project
- Experience in working with open-source learning management systems, like Moodle, at least 1 year
- Ability to communicate in English and Romanian. Communication in Russian is an advantage.
- Experience with unit testing and related tools
- Experience in systems’ integration, API design and development using SOAP/REST
- Certifications in any software development technologies
- Experience with Azure DevOps or .NET technologies.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in September 2023 with a three-month trial period. The contract may be extended subject to the Consultant’s good performance and the same fee rate.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark Software Developer by September 12, 2023 COB to the address below:
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference.
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
phone: +373 79886638
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Driver (GS3) - OHCHR Moldova
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- Human Resources Associate (G6) - UNDP Moldova
- Keystone Moldova contractează servicii de consultanță în scopul elaborării modulului de formare profesională continuă a APP specializat pentru copii cu dizabilități
- Project Associate (NPSA6) - UNDP Moldova/ADA Emergency Support
- National Consultant on Judicial Statistics and Development of Judicial Information System
- IM Swedish Development Partner- Program Manager
- Peace Corps: Small Grants Assistant
- Dreamups angajează: Expert/ă în Managementul Financiar și Finanțare
- Tender announcement for Vulnerability Mapping of Youth in Moldova