HR and Admin Officer - Moldova
Terre des hommes is looking for a proactive, energetic, and organised HR & Admin Officer, to join its team in Chisinau, to support in the implementation of its projects.
If you are looking for a meaningful job that will make a lasting impact on the lives of children, we want to meet you.
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract type: one-year full-time Employment Contract, with possibility of extension
Location: Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Application deadline: 28 August 2023
WHAT WE DO IN EUROPE AND MOLDOVA
Terre des hommes (Tdh) is the leading Swiss child relief agency. Founded in 1960, we are committed to improving the lives of millions of the world's most vulnerable children. Through our innovative protection and health projects, we provide assistance to over four million children and their families in almost forty countries each year. In Europe, Tdh intervenes directly or indirectly in many countries, relying on teams based in Hungary, Albania, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Moldova, and Ukraine.
Terre des hommes is active in Moldova since 2004. We work to ensure that all children in Moldova benefit from a system that can guarantee their survival, protection, development, and participation, with a specific focus on the most vulnerable children.
The HR and Admin Officer is responsible for the implementation, guidance and execution of the HR and administrative practices and objectives and supports a high-performance team culture that emphasizes employee engagement, performance management and development of the staff. The HR & Admin Officer is responsible for the maintenance of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the project’s goals, which includes ensuring compliance with the national labour law as well as Tdh’s and donors’ and human resources policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensures the correct management of the HR processes for the national collaborators: job descriptions, recruitment;
- Ensures the correct management of HR administrative processes (tracking of personal folders, work contracts, social insurances, application of labour legislation according to the national legislation, travel management);
- Manages the work contracts and dismissal procedures with the aid of local legal support;
- Manages the human resources databases, salary slips and payments;
- Creates and tracks the planning of yearly appraisals; follows the tracking of yearly appraisals;
- Establishes and supervises a proper filing system for all HR and administrative documents and oversees the necessary security measures;
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days;
- Publish and remove job ads;
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed;
- Develop training and onboarding material;
- Ensures the application of the child protection policy, especially during the different recruiting stages, as well as the training of any new collaborator with reference to it;
- Review and update of internal human resources policies.
- University degree from an accredited educational institution in a relevant field (Human Resources Management, Economics, Public Administration, Accountancy)
- Knowledge of accounting legislation, normative financial documents (calculation of salaries, benefits, taxation etc.)
- Good practical knowledge of national labour law;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role, preferably with an international non-governmental organization;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills;
- Receptive, inquisitive, capacity to question and propose new ideas and pragmatic solutions;
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff;
- Strong interpersonal and team skills; ability to build relationships and trust;
- Experience in coaching and team building is an added value;
- Capacity to take initiative and be decisive, work under pressure, respect deadlines;
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Oral and written English is very recommended.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “HR and Admin Officer”, your name and surname” in the subject line of the application email.
Child Safeguarding Policy:
To commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply, and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for the period of the recruitment only.
Due to an anticipated high number of applications, Tdh is not in a position to respond to every applicant individually. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de jurisconsult / jurisconsultă în Secția juridică și resurse umane
- WV - Request for Selection of Consultants for Qualitative Research
- Manager Departament Comercial
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de Consultant/ă principal/ă în cadrul Reprezentanței Bălți
- Logistics Officer Moldova
- UNFPA Human Resources Associate, G6 (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- WV Moldova - Request for Selection of Consultants
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy - Procurement and Grants Officer (extended deadline)
- NRC is looking for Protection from Violence Officer Moldova Chisinau
- Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în Advocacy a 3 Platforme de OSC-uri din republică