Do you want to promote a world without poverty and exclusion, where everyone enjoys their human rights? Then IM Swedish Development Partner is the right place for you. Right now, we are looking for a Program Manager for our Eastern Europe team in Moldova.
What we can offer you
We offer you an international work environment where human rights are in focus. You will have challenging and motivating tasks in a creative work environment characterized by collaboration, along with opportunities for individual development and plenty of digital platforms to contribute to the organisation’s development.
M works in Moldova and Ukraine to support local civil society organisations in their work to promote human rights, equality and a democratic civic space. Our vision for the future is called "Community for All" and represents a cross-sectorial way to ensure inclusion, equality and diversity in communities and broader society. Read more. We promote dialogue, cooperation and partnership and support development in harmony with nature and via innovative climate aware practices. We have a feminist and decolonised approach to work and value contextual presence so that we quickly understand changes and are able to adjust things on-the-go. In our team of five development professionals we learn and develop all the time, being particularly inspired by complexity management.
You will make an impact by:
- Maintaining a growth mindset to your own professional development and to solving up-coming challenges
- Playing an active role in shaping IM's work in Moldova and Ukraine, by analysing challenges and opportunities and identifying evidence of programe effectiveness
- Contributing to the development of a partner eco-system
- Developing partnerships in accordance with IM's approach to partnership
- Taking active part in various digital internal global work processes
- Taking active part in communication for fundraising, for example proposals to institutional donors such as the EU
- Because we're a small team of five, you will be providing necessary support to your four colleagues in a flexible way, and vice versa.
- Taking responsibility for your own professional development
- Sharing administrative tasks such as procurement, maintenance, organisation of events and logistics
Does this sound like you?
and you have...
- Extensive experience in development cooperation in general and understanding of civil society organisations as agents of change, and their dynamics, opportunities and challenges in the region
- Experience in innovative approaches to result assessment
- Higher education in development cooperation or another subject but then complemented by work experience in development cooperation
- Competencies related to the project management cycle within civil society organisations
- Experience in project related communications and fundraising including writing project proposals to institutional donors
- Driving license category B, and driving experience
- Capacity and willingness to experiment with flexible approaches like complexity management
- MS Office, operational skills
- Basic aministration and logistics
- Romanian: fluent, CEFR level C2
- Russian: fluent, CEFR level C2
- English: intermediate, CEFR level B1
And finally, it's desired, but not necessary, that you:
- Have skills in communication like social media content creation including video editing
- Have skills in IT and administration to be able to support colleagues with operational IT and digital security issues
The office is located in Chişinău. We are very positive to remote work, but there are occassions every week where we need to see you in person in the office or in another location.
We participate sometimes in partners' activities in Moldova and Ukraine so some travels can be expected.
Length of contract: open-ended
Start date: 16 October 2023 (open to negotiation)
The successful candidate has to fulfill legal requirements for working in the Republic of Moldova at the time of the application.
We welcome your application up until 17 September. If interested, you can apply on-line at this link: Program Manager - IM Swedish Development Partner (imsweden.org)
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Specialist/-ă în Comunicare și Relații Publice, în cadrul A.O. ”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- ICT Associate (SB3.2) - UNDP Moldova/UNCTAD
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer in the Cooperation section (job n° 48965)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- Termen extins: Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent/ă Logistică
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova
- Programme Associate (GS6) - OHCHR