COMMUNICATIONS AND OUTREACH SPECIALIST
USAID-funded Model Court Initiative
Dexis Consulting is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion and strive to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
Working with us, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis Consulting is implementing a USAID-funded Effective Justice Project in Moldova. Effective Justice assists the Government of Moldova to implement a Model Court Initiative program aimed at improving the efficiency, performance, and quality of court services based on best international practices and in line with international excellence standards for court activities.
Dexis Consulting is seeking qualified Moldovan citizens for the position of Communications and Outreach Specialist to serve on the Model Court Initiative (MCI).
About the Position
Duration of assignment:
5 months with the possibility of extension
The Communications and Outreach Specialist will report to the Policy and Collaboration Advisor and will be responsible for:
- Managing all MCI public outreach and awareness efforts.
- Assisting the MCI team in engaging with judicial leadership, courts, and other stakeholders, including from the private sector, civil society, and vulnerable groups to get buy-in for and increase awareness about MCI activities.
- Helping improve the communications capacity of MCI counterparts.
- Advising MCI counterparts on outreach publications and providing editorial support and training as required.
- Creating and editing all information (news, articles, social media posts, posters, newsletters) regarding MCI activities to ensure maximum visibility about the impact of MCI activities.
- Identifying gaps in communications, developing/recommending strategies, implementing solutions, and presenting results to management.
- Preparing press releases, speeches, presentations, and materials for senior management.
- Assisting with developing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assisting MCI staff with outreach event planning and arrangements.
- Coordinating and communicating with contractors to develop video and written materials on various aspects of MCI activities.
- A university degree in communications, journalism, or a closely related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in radio, television or print media.
- Experience in developing and tailoring communication and writing publications for a wide array of audiences.
- Experience in the design of printed and online media outreach materials.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, where factual accuracy and consistency of information is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and team-player skills are required.
- A native Romanian language speaker, fluent in English and Russian.
- Previous experience working for a donor-funded project in Moldova is a strong advantage.
- Previous experience working for a judicial body in Moldova would be an advantage.
- Be independent, take initiative, and manage work with limited supervision.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet stated deadlines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside the organization.
- Work effectively with an increasingly diverse group of stakeholders and clients.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and a current CV to: email@example.com by July 20, 2023, and should note “MCI Communications and Outreach Specialist” in the email subject line. This position is open to Moldovan citizens only.
Dexis is committed to a diverse workforce and strongly encourages qualified women to apply.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen extins. Expert în Evaluarea Strategiei CONTACT
- APSCF contractează servicii de consultanță în domeniul advocacy
- Finance and Administration Manager
- HelpAge Moldova selectează formator/ formatoare pentru facilitarea sesiunii de instruire în scrierea proiectelor
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Hagimus
- Gender and Inclusion Analyst (NPSA-9) - UNDP Moldova
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant privind regulile de tehnică legislativă
- Concurs pentru selectarea a unui/unei consultant/consultante pentru instruirea cadrelor didactice de sprijin și psihologilor privind oferirea suportului individualizat pentru copiii romi
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist
- Extended deadline: NDI Moldova Job Vacancy, Senior Program Assistant - Democratization