Informații de bază
Program de lucru: Full-time
Studii: Superioare nefinisate
Experiență: de la 1 an
Descrierea poziției vacante
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. With a team of 5,900 national staff and 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 41 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year, reaching over 20 million beneficiaries. The unprecedented humanitarian disaster faced by the Ukrainians is taking a dramatic turn, and millions of people are displaced in various areas. ACTED helps ensuring they can receive the basic support they need, including water, food and hot meals, blankets, hygiene supplies and access to mobile heating points.
ACTED is fully mobilized in Moldova and needs your help!
ACTED has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment (SEAH) and ensures that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited. All candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and screening checks in line with legal requirements. Any candidate offered a job will sign ACTED’s Code of Conduct and related policies as part of their work contract. All staff are expected to abide by the standards of behavior outlined in those documents.
Please note that any candidate offered a job will sign the Code of Conduct, and related policies, as part of their work contract. Misconduct can lead to dismissal.
We are hiring: DRR Project Assistant (Disaster Risk Reduction Project Assistant ) - Chisinau
As part of its intervention to respond to the needs in Moldova, ACTED is leading a DRR project “Reducing vulnerability to disaster risks and building socio-economic resilience in Moldova” that seeks to consolidate the foundations of a proposed transition from emergency to development programming in Moldova aimed at empowering institutions and communities to prepare and respond to future disasters.
The DRR Project Assistant is responsible for supporting activities on the field according to the methodologies and guidelines provided by ACTED, committed to community engagement and project implementation and monitoring. Further, with the support of the senior DRR officer, the project assistant will ensure proper preparation and documentation of all the DRR project activities.
Project Implementation Follow-up
- Ensure appropriate, timely, and participatory planning of program start-up activities at the field level.
- Assists with identifying, registering, and verifying Farmers and CBOs eligible for DRR project, using ACTED registration system and processes in the target districts.
- Distribute information materials to beneficiaries in the target districts.
- Assist in reporting information, data collection, surveys, and assessments such as vulnerability assessments and others as needed.
- Submit reports on activities result, challenges faced, and lessons learned.
- Ensure all activities are conducted in full respect to humanitarian principles and in an organized and dignified way.
- Provide interpretation and translation from/into English/ Romanian when necessary.
- To prepare all other reports upon request by the Project Managers.
Documenting and Compliance
- Adhere to ACTED’s Code of Conduct and treat all beneficiaries with respect and without any distinction or discrimination based on nationality, race, ethnicity, tribe, gender, religious beliefs, political opinion, or disability.
- Communicate ACTED’s Complaints and Response Mechanism target communities and participate in solving complaints related to the project in coordination with the AMEU
- Act as the focal point for the accountability on behalf of the project team
- Answer calls and questions from beneficiaries and Primarias regarding the project and its implementation
- Keep a record of all DRR activity documents, in particular beneficiary list, completion certificates, attendance sheets, etc.
- Ensure proper handling and movement of any project files.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or its equivalent.
- 1-year experience in customer relations is preferable
- Strong coordination skills with proven ability to work with colleagues with different professional capacities and roles.
- Basic communication English skills
- Ability to write simple reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and excellent sense of organization.
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive and independent working style.
- Good understanding of community participation and ability to communicate with impact and respect.
- Ability to deal with complex situations and solve related issues.
- Be available to work full-time (8 hours per day);
- Have the possibility and capacity to move to the target district Moldova.
- Ability to use tablet and smartphone.
- Computer literate – MS Office and MS Outlook.
- English: lower-intermediary level, familiar with NGO terminology
- Romanian: native speaker. Russian is a plus.
Does this sound good? Then we invite you to send your CV in English with subject “DRR Project Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full time position.
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience;
- Unique experience in an international organization;
- Unlimited access to coffee and tea;
- Special benefits package for employees;
- Opportunities for growth and development;
- Working closely with international staff;
- Fresh fruit mix in the office;
- Psychological support through sessions.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least two references, including the line manager during your last job. Family members are to be excluded.
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. With a team of 5,900 national staff and 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 38 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year, reaching over 20 million beneficiaries.
The unprecedented humanitarian disaster faced by the Ukrainians is taking a dramatic turn, with millions of people are displaced in various areas.
ACTED helps ensuring they can receive the basic support they need, including water, food and hot meals, blankets, hygiene supplies and access to mobile heating points.
ACTED is fully mobilized in Moldova and needs your help!
ACTED Whole of Ukraine
ACTED started its operations in Eastern Ukraine in 2015 to provide support to vulnerable people affected by the conflict that began in 2014. In 2022, as refugees are fleeing clashes across Ukraine triggered by military operations, ACTED is now extending its activities to deliver critical assistance to displaced persons in the main hosting regions and to support self-help and local organizations groups that have spontaneously formed. As the number of civilian casualties continues to grow and damage to critical infrastructure increases, ACTED is scaling-up its humanitarian assistance to help ensure those in transit, internally displaced or remaining in hotspots receive the basic support they need, including cash assistance, water, food and hot meals, blankets, hygiene supplies and access to mobile heating points. Finally, ACTED is also taking part in the ongoing efforts to provide humanitarian assistance to refugees in the neighbouring countries of Poland, Romania and Moldavia where 3 humanitarian response teams have been deployed.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Analist financiar
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Hagimus
- EcoContact: Social Expert (Individual Consultant)
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/ELearning - 15705
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru selectare jurnalist/ă de investigație
- National Human Rights Officer (2 posts) - OHCHR (nationals) - 16014
- Project Associate (multiple posts) - NPSA7 - UNDP Moldova/Flood Management - 15777
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de șef-adjunct de direcție, supraveghere prestatori servicii de plată nebancari