SELECTION OF THE AUDIT COMPANY
HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL is calling for expressions of interest and commercial offer for the external audit.
HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL, a branch office of a non-for-profit organisation registered in UK, is seeking for the chartered audit company to conduct the audit of the project entitled: “Age inclusive assistance and protection services for older persons affected or at risk of violence in Moldova” and financed by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through HelpAge Germany (HAD) and implemented by HelpAge International in Moldova.
Hereby, HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL announces the tender for selection of a chartered, qualified Audit Company/Expert that will carry out an audit of the implemented activities during the project period of 01.12.2020 – 31.03.2024. Project budget is of 965.806,00 EURO. 12 local level partners.
During the audit, the major focus will be put on the following aspects:
- If funds have been used appropriately and if all donor regulations (as described in the project agreement) have been respected;
- Actual costs and incomes shall be compared with targeted costs and incomes which are outlined in the latest financing plan that the project partner and HAD agreed upon;
- If the interim and final financial reports comply with the accounting records;
- Advise on improvement of organisation of the accounting evidence and of the financial reporting system.
Procedure and Reporting
- The Audit - according to the standard ISA 800/805.
- One final audit report for the period 01.12.2020 – 31.03.2024 must be provided in the English and Romanian languages.
- The Auditor will propose recommendations for addressing the identified gaps, being presented in the priority order for solution.
The Audit Report have to include:
- The Report of the independent auditor according to the standard format ISA 800/805
- The Management Letter, with the audit findings and the weak issues identified.
Structure of the offer:
- Description of the company;
- Name of the company, address, contact person and phone number;
- List of organisations for which the audit company carried out audits during the last 5 years;
- Description of the qualification of the members of the audit team;
- CV-s of the auditors who will carry out the audit;
- Financial offer in English.
- Presentation of the full set of documents indicated in the Structure of the offer, indicated above;
- Relevant experience in the requested audit, specific to non-governmental organisations;
- Qualification of the auditor/auditing team which will carry out the audit;
- The most advantageous/competitive offer respecting the indicator quality/price.
The deadline for the submission of the offers: 20 July 2023.
The applications should be sent to the address: MD-2005, Chişinău, str. Bănulescu Bodoni 57/1, of. 429, HelpAge International or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title on the envelop or in the email ”Application for MOL062 Audit”
Alte anunturi de angajare
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on Gender/GBV, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist superior, Secția evaluare riscuri și analiză, Fondul pentru antreprenoriat și creștere economică a Moldovei
- OSCE Mission to Moldova is hiring Drivers (G2) Roster Call
- Financial Analyst Position - CILC Haga Sucursala din Republica Moldova
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Hagimus
- Centrul Regional de Dezvoltare Comunitară este în căutare de Fundraiser!
- Organizația HelpAge International contractează un formator/ o formatoare / o echipă de formatori sau o companie ce va presta servicii de instruire și consultanță privind dezvoltarea activităților generatoare de venituri pentru persoanele în etate
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- Programme Associate TA (GS6) - OHCHR
- Green Transition Officer: Part-time: Online